We mobilize systems for improving tourism’s global outcomes through research and development, business cases, policy reform, and education, allowing the next generation of travel and tourism professionals to lead with the tools they need to protect our health and our planet.
We bring the skills to accelerate change across fields and disciplines. Using the advanced tools in place to research, communicate, and convene the world’s thought leaders, we work with the tourism community to advance a healthy, sustainable, and prosperous future.
To this end, we:
- Convene internationally and locally with leading thinkers, business leaders, health experts, policy analysts, finance pioneers, climate and carbon management experts, government leaders, and landscape design innovators.
- Conduct research to evaluate and inform policies and practices using public health research, business cases studies, governmental policy analysis, and landscape design tools.
- Consult with regional leaders on measures of health and sustainability to uncover the underlying costs of sustainability and systems to address local needs.
- Educate and inspire tomorrow’s leaders to solve public and private challenges for financing and implementing tourism development that will protect the health and well-being of people and ecosystems.
- Empower key stakeholders to maintain vibrant, healthy communities and ecosystems through knowledgeable interventions using systematic data collection.
- Cruise Lines
- Global Distribution Systems
- Travel Agents and Tour Operators
- Online Travel Agencies
- Real Estate and Construction
- Agricultural and Service Suppliers for Tourism
- Tech Industry
- Public Sector / Policymakers
- Medical and Public Health Experts
- Insurance Providers and Underwriters
- Finance Community
- Destination Management Organizations
- Academia and Students
Photo by Flickr | Frank Morales R | CC BY-SA 2.0