Hear the perspectives of leaders from a diverse array of sectors regarding a powerful model for positioning sustainability to drive innovation, engagement and organizational agility.
Leith Sharp, Director and Lead Faculty for the Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership Program, provides an overview of the course frameworks which center around organizational design to optimize and accelerate impact for sustainability and innovation. We will then follow up with the nuts and bolts of the next course offering which runs November 13-17, 2017.
During these sessions Ms. Sharp is joined by past program participants and faculty from across a variety of sectors and disciplines who share their experience with the program and how the frameworks and tools have enhanced their sustainability leadership capabilities.
- Wednesday, May 31, 12pm EST
Want to get a sense of the program before applying but can't wait for an info session? Review portions of past info sessions and interviews to see what is in store:
- March 27, 2017 Info Session Recording
- April 26, 2017 Info Session Recording
- Course Frameworks Overview with Leith Sharp, Director and Lead Faculty
- Click here to review ALL PAST PARTICIPANTS' presentations organized by sector.
- Or view short (2-3 min) videos featuring interviews with faculty and past participants to get a feel for the impact and benefits of the program for senior leaders and their organizations.
To learn more, contact us at SustainabilityLeadership@hsph.harvard.edu or call (617) 384-7276.